Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Zahara 's Brother Shot Dead

Afro-singer Zahara has spoken out about her sadness after her brother was found dead over the weekend.
According to the Daily Sun, the singer received the devastating news of her brother's death mere hours before a gig on Sunday, 13 April.
"I was preparing for my 7pm gig in Ekurhuleni," said the award-winning songbird.

"My helper told me Mbuyiseli had been shot so I should rush home. I phoned my manager and cancelled everything and took a flight at 6.45pm to East London.
"We were very close. We used to share shoes. Sometimes when I went to perform at gigs around the Eastern Cape he used to come with me and perform on stage.
"Two weeks ago I was here at home. We spent the whole Sunday chatting. That was the last time I was with him. I am very hurt."

Eastern Cape police on Tuesday confirmed that the bodies of 25-year-old Mbuyiseli Mkutukana and 35-year-old Thanduxolo Zumani were found on the banks of a river just outside East London.
Only the cell phones of both the men were reportedly missing, and no arrests have been made.
Booking Zahara , contact djsproduction.events@gmail.com or 0715199905

No comments: